After a successful trial in Primary 6 and 7 last year and after holding 3 parental/ family workshop sessions we are pleased to announce that as of January 2019 the whole school from (nurSery to P7) will be using the profiling app SeeSaw. SeeSaw is an online journaling tool which allows students to share their best work with their families.
Students add posts to their journals. Student posts showcase the creative projects they've been working on in the classroom. This could include photos, artwork, videos, activities, notes, projects they've created in other apps, and more.
Families get notified when there are new posts in their student's journal. They can view posts and add likes and comments.
How to connect with your child's journal:
Seesaw requires an invite from your child's teacher in order to sign up. You will be given an invite QR code or link, by your child's teacher. Up to 10 family members can connect to one child's journal.
iOS Device, Android Device, Computers with Chrome or Firefox Browsers
- Download 'Seesaw Parent and Family' for free in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or go tohttps://app.seesaw.me using Chrome or Firefox and choose 'I'm a Family Member'.
- Choose 'Create Account' and scan the QR Code on your child's handout.
- Finish creating your account using your email address or Google account to view your child’s journal.
Other Smartphones & Computers
- Using any web browser, go to the URL on the handout or email from your child's teacher. It should look something like this: https://app.seesaw.me/s/123-456-789.
- Choose your child from the class list and create an account using your email address or Google account.
- After you’ve been approved by your child’s teacher, you’ll get access to their journal. We'll email you to let you know when you've been approved.
We aim to post to our SeeSaw journals around once a week.